This warranty is provided by The BuildLAB Pty Ltd T/A Land Raxx.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Land Raxx warrants that our products will be free from any defects including manufacturing and workmanship, for the periods outlined below from the date of original purchase:
- 5 Years for any aluminium roof platform, roof rack products, accessories and components
- 3 Years for any steel products and components
- 1 Year for any rubber, fabric or electrical components
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
In order to make a warranty claim, the defective product must be returned to the original place of purchase along with adequate proof of purchase in the form of a tax invoice or sales receipt. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process any warranty claims without proof of purchase.
Warranty claims must be in relation to a defect that has come into existence during the specified warranty periods outlined above.
All costs associated with returning a product in order to make a warranty claim will be the responsibility of the person making the claim.
In which a defect occurs, Land Raxx will replace or repair the defective product in a reasonable timeframe without the customer incurring any associated costs for materials, parts and labour. It is at Land Raxx discretion as to whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Persons other than the original purchaser or recipient
- All and any defects in the product if the defect was bought to the original purchasers attention prior to purchase and they agreed to follow through with the purchase
- Product defects caused by inadequately fitting the product as per the provided installation instructions from Land Raxx.
- Lack of maintenance as per the recommended maintenance procedures provided by Land Raxx along with regular inspection
- Fitting the product to a vehicle that it’s not intended for causing defects, losses or damages
- All defects, losses or damages caused by accidents, misuse or neglect that are out of Land Raxx control.
- Acts of God
- Overloading the racks and/or vehicle past the manufacturers recommended safe working limits
- Incorrect assembly or fitment by the original purchaser or any other third party.
- Failure to adequately and safely secure a load to the Land Raxx product causing defects, damges or losses.
- Any defects, losses or damages caused by modifications made to the product outside of Land Raxx recommended and approved accessories
- Any and all damages to your vehicle, cargo or property related to any of the items outlined above.
If you have any questions or concerns about the warranty outlined above, please contact us directly. Alternatively, contact the reseller where the rack was originally purchased.